- Sleek, elegant finish
- Controls and pellet supply hidden from view
- High efficiency (no less than 94.8%), clean combustion
Design of a traditional wood-burning stove
The Duroflame Abel is a high-quality stove from Dutch soil. Compared to the other Duroflame stoves, the biggest difference is the appearance. The flue gas outlet can be connected both at the top and at the rear. Due to its round shape, the Abel already has a unique appearance. But putting the pellet feeder cover and control panel out of sight makes the stove look even more like a traditional wood-burning stove. The cosiness of the past in a sustainable form.
Cleaner than ever
The Duroflame Abel works at low power (5kw) so that it can burn more often in the higher position. The interior contains vermiculite which ensures more heat in the combustion chamber, higher efficiency and cleaner combustion. As a result, the window of the pellet stove stays clean for longer so that you can enjoy the wonderful fire for longer. We have also adapted the flue gas outlet/air supply and it can be connected both concentrically and openly.
Like the other Duroflame pellet stoves, the Abel is also equipped with simple technology and easily adjustable. Now also available (extra charge) with a remote control. The continuously rotating auger motor and the fact that there is no room fan make this pellet stove one of the quietest of its kind. The Duroflame Abel is of robust quality and equipped with the latest technology. Do you already see it in your living room?
Silence is gold
Silent running pellet stoves are designed to eliminate most sources of internal noise or vibration and completely cancel ventilation noise. The result is a completely silent stove, ideal at night or when silence is desired.
A quiet or low-noise pellet stove will still make some noise. But instead of disturbing mechanical noises, you now listen to a pleasant and soothing background noise and cozy atmosphere. That is even a must-have for many people .
Take the Carré or the Rembrandt , for example, which are perhaps the quietest pellet stoves on the market. This landmark in functional architecture melts into its surroundings in a timelessly beautiful and elegant way.
The 4 advantages of natural convection, and the 2 disadvantages:
- Silent operation
- Because no fan is used, these products are on average much quieter than air heaters on the market.
- Healthier Air
- Because no air is blown, these heaters do not move dust or bacteria and the air is not as dry. This makes for a more comfortable climate, especially if you have allergies.
- Radiant heat
- The stove radiates heat at 360 degrees, instead of a single fan at the front. Radiant heat is a very pleasant type of heat and gives a nice and comfortable feeling.
- Slower heating
- If there is no fan to move the air, the heat gradually spreads into the environment, creating a pleasant atmosphere.
|BODY WARRANTY||1 Year Standard|
|TOTAL HEAT OUTPUT MIN-MAX||5kw|
|APPROX BURN TIME||2-14hrs|
|PELLET CONSUMPTION MIN-MAX||.56-1.09kg/hr|
|PELLET TANK CAPACITY||8kg|
|EFFICIENCY (%) MIN-MAX||95.8%|
|COLOURS AVAILABLE||Matt Black|