A Ductable Air Stove is similar to a standard Air Stove but the heat produced can be “ducted” to two other rooms via simple ducts at the rear of the stove.
The Mia 16D is unique in that it offers 3 separate ambient fans, one for the room in which the stove is situated and one for each duct. This means that the user has ultimate control of each “zone” and fantastic power to move the heated air.
Boasting a sleek and modern design but with with simple, clean lines, the Mia 16D comes from the popular Cayenne range of Kalor stoves. The advanced LCD display gives the user huge flexibility of control but is simple and intuitive to use. Offering incredible combustion efficiency of up to 98%, the Mia 16D is a market leader in more ways than one!
Kalor Mia 16D Features:
- Two separate heat ducts to share heat with 2 other rooms
- Up to a whopping 8m duct distance for additional heat ducts!
- Sleek, modern design with simple, clean lines
- Highest efficiency in class – Kalor Cayenne line – 98%!
- Large viewing glass
- Advanced steel structure, hand welded for optimum performance
- Removable, air tight ash box
- Programmable LCD control panel
- Various timed programmes possible
- Thermostatic control
- Five-step power setting
- Remote Control as standard
- Choice of colours
- Remote access control via Smartphone App using home Wi-Fi (optional)
|BODY WARRANTY||1 Year Standard|
|TOTAL HEAT OUTPUT MIN-MAX||3.7-15.2kW|
|APPROX HEAT CAPACITY||Good Insulation:180-730m2 |
Poor Insulation: 60-240m2
|APPROX BURN TIME||7-29hrs|
|PELLET CONSUMPTION MIN-MAX||0.8-3.3kg/hr|
|PELLET TANK CAPACITY||23kg|
|EFFICIENCY (%) MIN-MAX||93.5-98.0%|
|COLOURS AVAILABLE||bordeaux, white, black or grey with grey trim & door|