Acaminetti adheres to all standards, simplicity in reliability and refinement in design. A.Caminetti Scenic 4 Outdoor Stove has been committed to generating heat conveniently, economically, with environmental responsibility and in accordance with demand.
With a wide variety of outstanding product developments and problem-solving solutions, A.Caminetti Scenic 4 Outdoor Stove has created milestones that have often made them the trailblazer and trendsetter for their entire industry.
Please make sure that the OUTDOOR FIREPLACE is operated in the correct way: use suitable wood, and clean regularly, to be rewarded with many wonderful and warm autumns and winters.
– This product is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY, and should NOT be used in a building, garage, or any other enclosed area.
– Do NOT use this outdoor fireplace for indoor heating. Toxic carbon monoxide fumes can be very dangerous.
– The 4D outdoor fire is NOT allowed to be operated by children.
– Do not use the outdoor fireplace without reading the entire “Manual”
– Use dry hardwood. With a Humidity of up to 20 %, It will burn hotter, more completely and create less smoke
– Do NOT store or use any flammable liquids or vapours in the vicinity of the outdoor fireplace.
– Do NOT burn charcoal briquets, lump charcoal, driftwood, rubbish, leaves, paper, cardboard, plywood, painted or stained or pressure treated wood.
– Avoid using softwoods such as pine or cedar that can throw sparks out.
– Do not overheat the firebox: maximum load must not exceed 1/3 of the combustion-chamber volume
– Do NOT use petrol, kerosene, diesel, lighter fluid or alcohol to light or relight fires.
Check out our other Outside Stoves
|MANUFACTURES WARRANTY||1 Year|