A Ductable Air Stove is similar to a standard Air Stove but the heat produced can be “ducted” to another room via a simple duct at the rear of the stove.
The Anglea 10D is unique in that it offers 2 separate ambient fans, one for the room in which the stove is situated and one for the heat duct. This means that the user has ultimate control of each “zone” and fantastic power to move the heated air.
Boasting a sleek and modern design but with with simple, clean lines, the Angela 10D comes from the popular Cayenne range of Kalor stoves. The advanced LCD display gives the user huge flexibility of control but is simple and intuitive to use. A unique feature of the Angela 10D is that the flue exit can be at the top of the stove or at the rear, making it super-flexible in terms of it’s installation!
Kalor Angela 10D Features:
- Top or rear flue exit for flexible installation
- Separate heat duct to share heat with another room
- Up to a whopping 8m duct distance for additional heat duct!
- Sleek, modern design with simple, clean lines
- High combustion efficiency at 93%
- Large viewing glass
- Advanced steel structure, hand welded for optimum performance
- Removable, air tight ash box
- Programmable LCD control panel
- Various timed programme possible
- Thermostatic control
- Five-step power setting
- Remote Control as standard
- Choice of colours
- Remote access control via Smartphone App using home Wi-Fi (optional)
|BODY WARRANTY||1 Year Standard|
|TOTAL HEAT OUTPUT MIN-MAX||2.84-10.1kW|
|APPROX HEAT CAPACITY||Good Insulation:125-435m3
Poor Insulation: 40-145m3
|APPROX BURN TIME||6-22hrs|
|PELLET CONSUMPTION MIN-MAX||0.6-2.1kg/hr|
|PELLET TANK CAPACITY||13kg|
|EFFICIENCY (%) MIN-MAX||89.50-92.70%|
|FLUE OPTIONS||Optional flue exit to the rear or the top|
|COLOURS AVAILABLE||charcoal, red or white with black sides, top & door|