Arada EB16 HE Multi Fuel Boiler Stove will produce 16kW of heat output to the water, providing a truly economical and reliable alternative to the more traditional central heating system. Arada EB16 HE Multi Fuel Boiler Stove has been designed with high performance, efficiency and ease of use in mind. Providing a truly economical and reliable alternative to the more traditional central heating system, the Ecoboiler is a sustainable option as well as an attractive and stylish focal point for any living area.
- Burns wood or solid fuel
- Large curved glass
- Airwash system for sparkling clean glass
- Discretely positioned thermostatic control fitted as standard
- Accessible water sensor for easy maintenance
- Large riddling grate
- Ash pan
- Self-levelling rear legs
- Top or rear flue fitting
- Thermostat fitted as standard for added safety and peace of mind.
- Produces 50% more heat to water than boiler stoves of similar sizes.
- 50% quicker to raise water to operating temperature.
- Long internal flow path water is in contact with the boiler for longer to produce hotter water, more quickly.
- Easy Boost extra air inlet to be used during lighting and refuell to get the fire up to temperature.
- Compact space saving design.
If you have this stove, and looking for parts, please CLICK HERE
|CAST IRON OR STEEL
|Steel/ Cast Iron Door
|TOTAL HEAT OUTPUT
|OUTPUT TO ROOM
|5.5kW Nominal (2-7kw Range)
|OUTPUT TO WATER
|8.6kw Nominal (4-18kw Range)
|APPROX. NO. OF
RADIATORS (SINGLE PANEL)
|Top or Rear (Interchangeable)
|HEIGHT TO CENTRE OF REAR FLUE
|DEPTH FROM BACK TO CENTRE OF TOP FLUE
|MAXIMUM LOG LENGTH