|Construction||Stainless Steel Painted|
|Required Tools to Install||No Tools Required (Push Fit)|
Specifically designed for use with Gazco’s balanced flue gas fires and gas stoves, there is a wide choice of components and diameters to suit most flueing configurations. Please ask your retailer or GasSafe/CORGI installer to advise you on the components required for your appliance.
- Specially developed for use with Gazco balanced flue fires and stoves
- 304 grade stainless steel and aluminium components
- Some items also offered with an Anthracite or Matt Ivory paint finish
- Requires no locking bands or self-tapping screws
- Inner and outer pipe secured by high temperature silicone seal
- Terminals rigorously tested in wind tunnels
- Create virtually any flue system to suit your customer’s installation
- Consult national regulations before commencing any work
There are no reviews yet.